[sumo] [Spoiler] Video - last three bouts of day 1

Marc Auslander marcausl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:00:57 EDT 2008

I contributed to info-sumo last year and this - before the "change".
Last year, he got 42 contributions, this year 17 so far!

If all of us who enjoy the site had contributed voluntarily, he would
not be, in desperation I think, trying to force the issue.

It costs money to provide that web site.  I know that Joe provides
this one "for free", and I'd be happy to contribute to him as well if
I knew how.  But you can't just assume that info-sumo can afford the
cost.

So please - just all give him a small contribution and get on with
enjoying the sumo.

Marc Auslander