[sumo] [SPOILERS] Day 1 Absences (Sekitori only)

jdouglas at nyc.rr.com jdouglas at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 23:41:59 EDT 2008

Jeanne!!!

The pre-basho silence has be deafening (except for sumo games).

So happy to see your post!

You provide a valuable service to those of us who have limited access to these last-minute advisories.

Thanks - and here's to the hopes and promise of an incredible basho with all of my favorite rikishi winning.  (I'm superstitious and won't mention the names but first shikona initials are: A, A, and K. and possibly C. and G.)

Best Regards to all sumofolk and special regards to you.

Huzayomama
Jude Douglas