[sumo] Sumo Wiki created! Help more than welcome

Manekineko Hikari manekineko at mailshack.com
Wed Feb 13 04:19:42 EST 2008

(apologies to those of you who get this twice)

Hear ye, hear ye!

 From Sumoforum.net:
http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14334

The "special sumo wiki" is now live at http://sumopedia.org. It's still
pretty rough in places -- there are lots of missing templates and we
don't even have a logo yet -- and there's no doubt more tweaking needed
in the configuration, but it's usable. [...] as much help as possible is
needed, from just about anyone. It doesn't matter if your English isn't
perfect. That's why we have many editors, so we can fix each other's
work and continuously improve it.

Disclaimer: I'm not directly involved in this project, just spreading
the news. If you know of other forums/MLs, spread the news there...

	Jelena "Manekineko" Macan