[OT]My last post to the mailing list. This is going to be long (was... RE: [sumo] OT: Very bad news

Kaiopectate! cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 19:52:57 EST 2008

MY COMMENTS BELOW....

On 2/10/08, Kuramarujo <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> >  Unfortunately, every time I read a "private" e-mail Moti sent me, I
> >  got stressed.
>
>        This might not be the best way to de-stress, though.

LOL!

> ....  This list is like sumo itself....

Yes, a bunch of people who eat too much starch, sleep all afternoon, exert
themselves for a few seconds at a time, and then haze each other.

>  ... To me, he certainly was full of himself.

This is what happens, if you eat too much starch

>... you and you alone control your emotions. No one can EVER make you
mad.  You make YOURSELF mad. -- K-jo, the philosophical

Oh, yeah? Now THIS is a really tempting to me.  K-jo, you are a
phosphorescent ninny, and so is your heya!!