[OT]My last post to the mailing list. This is going to be long (was... RE: [sumo] OT: Very bad news

Magnus Berg magnus.rie at comhem.se
Thu Feb 7 17:54:55 EST 2008

I made the same observation. As much as I sympathize with the feelings
of "o s aka" (why does the name make me suspect it's all a joke...?),
going out with a bang really falls flat when people have no idea who
you are... But maybe it was only Doreen and I who didn't know this
person's identity?

And Doreen, you shouldn't be sorry for not writing, your posts are
valueable whenever they come!

/Maguroyama of Sweden