[sumo] The ?Real? Reason London was Canceled

Jezz jejima at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 04:23:35 EST 2008

I would suggest that even 'bad publicity' could be 'good publicity' as
far as the London koen goes.  Genuine sumo fans from the UK - and
Europe - would go anyway (these opportunities don't occur very often)
- meanwhile the press coverage would get the non-fan to go along to
see 'what all the fuss was about'.

Jejima