[sumo] Museum

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Dec 23 18:48:59 EST 2008

As Mark says, the place runs itself. The head is mainly a cypher (but
when you get permission to use their images, his is the big fat stamp
that's needed in the corner of the permission paper).

I dropped in there yesterday morning and they were busy putting away
the old exhibition in readiness for the January one.

Doreen
On 2008/12/24, at 3:04, Lynn Matsuoka wrote:

> Doreen is right about the usual progression, However, Kokonoe( former
> Chiyonofuji) loves and appreciates artwork like you would not believe.

Doreen Simmons
  jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp