[sumo] Bad news for the London koen

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Dec 22 18:16:57 EST 2008

Wait a minute!    We're not talking (below) about the cancellation --
everybody knows about that by now. The question is, who made the
original announcement about the tour back in 2007? and who claimed to
be negotiating with the Albert Hall management on behalf of the Kyokai?
The point I raised with Mark is that if the Kyokai made the original
announcement (and it did), they thought they had signed a deal with the
Albert Hall.

So, to get back on track, we know about the cancellation; but some of
us would like more details about who did the negotiations. And where
Mark got the information that nobody at the Albert Hall knew about the
original deal. In the case of the Kyokai official who told him he knew
nothing about the plan, that could be easily explained  -- if the
Kyokai directors were about to announce that they were going back on
the contract, of course nobody would talk about it before the fact.

Doreen