[sumo] Bad news for the London koen

Sumocypher at aol.com Sumocypher at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 06:09:20 EST 2008

This was in the Japan Times online, The Mainichi news online and one other
that I can't recall. It was also picked up by Bloomberg news and a UK online
news site. It wasn't just the Kyokai announcing it to one particular web  site.

0

Nobody puts Asashoryu in the corner.

In a message dated 12/21/2008 7:22:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,