[sumo] London jungyo

mbtatton at aol.com mbtatton at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 03:45:04 EST 2008

was it the JSA who made the announcement Lynn??I
can't recall it clearly but I seem to remember something odd there, first news originating in the UK as opposed to Japan? As I said though - not sure there.

?

I do recall raising it (the whole trip to London) with?one JSA contact as we
were chatting one day some time after, and it was (then) the first he had
heard.

?

Unfortunate as I was looking at working on that
trip - a first for me and something I was looking forward to as I haven't been
to the UK in quite long