[sumo] Maeuri today

dss902 dss902 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:02:40 EST 2008

Dear Ms Simmons,

I really enjoy reading your postings as there is always something that I
learn!

Thank you very much for all your hard work.

Now on to the questions...

What are the price ranges for a 15 day block of tickets. Both the low and
the high end? Are there any goodies for the 15 day block?

Lastly, have you heard anything about Takamisakari? Not only did he have a
great Kyushu tournament but he showed some of the best sumo I have seen for
him.

Thanks in advance!

As Always,

Craig