[sumo] Wakanoho

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Aug 21 08:30:04 EDT 2008

Yes, I was both right and wrong in a previous posting (but I've been
too busy to get online again): the first news item I saw referred to a
private apartment,  but the second referred to his room in the heya,
with a film of the outside of the heya.  Later, it became clear that he
was indeed allowed to have an apartment outside (something that is not
normally allowed to single men, especially one so young  -- unless they
were really successful like Wajima used to be. (And when Wajima started
getting bad records, his master pulled him in and insisted that he
lived in the heya.)

Today all is clear: Wakanoho  had apparatus _and_ weed in both places,
and not just that one measly cigarette that they started with; a bag of
the stuff. Just came out today. (The police never shoot all their
ammunition in one salvo.) He also had a live-in girlfriend in the
apartment.

On 2008/08/21, at 18:33, Sumocypher at aol.com wrote:

> Looks like they DID find something in Wakanoho's private
> apartment/condominium. That had to be offsite, if it was a condo.

Doreen Simmons
  jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp