[sumo] GOAT in sumo?

Kaiopectate! cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 12:12:38 EDT 2008

Right.  Lists like these as good at reflecting the age of the writer as
anything else.
Several years ago, I remember a radio station issuing a list of the greatest
rock and roll songs of all time, and of course the #1 choice was Rod
Stewart's "Maggie," which just happened to be at the top of the charts at
the time.