[sumo] Oops video set

Barbara barbara at technogirls.org
Sat Jun 30 16:47:50 EDT 2007

It looks like I messed up and made an extra set of 2007 Basho 1, 4
standard dvdr disks, so if anyone wants it, its yours to the first one
who speaks up for $25 by Paypal, shipped free in the US or Canada, extra
postage for rest of the world.  These are the computer-viewable avi
files set.  I won't be offering this set again for at least a year.
The basho is highlighted on my site at:
http://www.technogirls.org/sumo/S07B1.htm#Year_2007_Basho_1
I try very hard to make the exact number needed to save my shelf space
but I guess I miscounted somehow. Send me private email if interested.
Barbara Murasakihana