[sumo] Tokitsukaze beya rikishi dies

Keri Sibley kerisib at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 09:35:05 EDT 2007

Not to sound like I'm taking the side of hazing, but
are we sure that hazing is what caused this kids
death? Or was it just a particularly hard round of
Butsugari? I have busted up my ribs before in
practice, broken several bones and there was no hazing
involved. Of course I didn't die, but I don't think
you can assume hazing was involved.

Hinerikeri