[sumo] Tokitsukaze beya rikishi dies

Moti sumo1 at dichne.com
Thu Jun 28 09:21:38 EDT 2007

Achim Pawelczyk wrote:

> Asahi Shimbun also mentions that the family asked Niigata university for
> a further examination and an official autopsy because of the severe
> injuries, leaving the boy's face severely distorted.
> Crushing heads at tachi-ai without proper preparation ?
> Was it Baruto or Kokkai who had difficulties with that and one basho had
> some bulb in the face ?

I think the interesting fact is his running home from the heya  and
being persuaded by his father to return.Any way you look at it, this
does not look good.
I think this will snowball and become an issue. I have to agree that
this smacks of negligence. The "heart" thing looks like a cover-up.

Kintamayama
Visit "The Sixties" Myspace at  http://www.myspace.com/sixtiesband
Download my Sumo  toolbar at http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/