[sumo] Hawaii Koen Personal Observations, photos and videos

Sumobaba sumobab at attglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 23:31:17 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I have finally completed my blog on the Hawaiian Koen and invite you to
check it out at www.sumobaba.vox.com . Nothing technical, no results - these
can be found on the forum and will soon appear on Leonishiki's Spanish sumo
magazine website. This is just my personal account of part of my and my
friends' time at the welcoming reception and the sumo. Lots of photos and
lots of video -children's sumo with Wakanosato, Kasugao and Chiyotaikai,
comic sumo, a bit of hula and a few others - taken from a different
perspective, including some of Hakuho's dohyo iri. Please enjoy!

If you don't like my personal ramblings, please ignore this message.

Sumobaba

See my blog http://sumobaba.vox.com <http://sumobaba.vox.com/>