[sumo] [games]Chaingang and ISP -invitation and final reminder

Philip Sherman philnorm at webtv.net
Tue Jun 26 16:30:30 EDT 2007

OK Bob.
Thanks. I should have made it more clear. When signing in to register for this basho I entered the password in both places asked for. The password was blocked out at that time. When I got confirmation from the site of my registration is where it showed my actual password. Then when I received the confirmation e mail it also showed my password.
So from what your e mail said I guess I can keep the same password? If I am the only one who can see it I suppose I can stay with it. That would be a big help.

PHIL