[sumo] [games]Chaingang and ISP -invitation and final reminder

Mike Charlton mikekchar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:18:41 EDT 2007

Hmmm...  I'm not familiar with this product.  But set top boxes are often
updated without the user's knowledge (system upgrades and stuff).  I
know my PVR does this.  I would guess that this is a bug in your browser.

But if you are at home, you don't have to worry since only you will be able
to see your password.  Of course, maybe if you have a competative
family it might be a problem ;-)

Sorry I can't help more :-(

        MikeC
        Koishi