[sumo] [games]Chaingang and ISP -invitation and final reminder

Bob Reimer kofuji at sumogames.com
Tue Jun 26 16:00:20 EDT 2007

Huh? Your confirmation email of registering for a game shows your password
is a "large SECURITY problem"?!?  Lots of web sites email you your password.
No one else can see your password.  It's only echoed to you on initial
registration.  It is stored with a one way hash and cannot be resolved by
others assuming they had access to the database.

Regards,
Kofuji