[sumo] [games]Chaingang and ISP -invitation and final reminder

Philip Sherman philnorm at webtv.net
Tue Jun 26 15:27:13 EDT 2007

Moti,
 I will have to register again at ISP, but until this problem is cleared up it will do no good. As it is now it will still show my password even when changed.
Please let me know when the problem is cleared up so I can register.
This is a serious problem. How did the happen?
Thanks for any information.

PHIL