[sumo] Musashigawa kanreki dohyo-iri

Joe Kuroda joe_kuroda at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 20:31:38 EDT 2007

--- Magnus Berg <magnus.rie at comhem.se> wrote:

> Anybody know why Musashimaru didn't participate?
> Having raised a
> yokozuna, you'd think he'd want his prime deshi to
> be up there?

Actually I was thinking of a similar thing. When you
think of two senior members of the heya with
distingushed career, you automatically think of
Musashimaru and Musoyama.

I am sure both were there at the party but Musashigawa
instead picked two currently active rikishi,
Miyabiyama and Dejima.

I just think he preferred to have active rikishi
accompanying him, rather than retired ones.

.....Jonosuke
  <  Heart  Technique  Physique      &#24515;&#12288;&#25216;&#12288;&#20307;&#12288;>