[sumo] Sumo interest down in Mongolia

Philip Sherman philnorm at webtv.net
Sun Jun 17 12:47:34 EDT 2007

Kevin,
  You have a valid point. My objection comes from something I read (don't remember where). It was reported one of the reason's Japanese attendance was down was because of to many foreigner's were participating. There were other reason's listed also.
I am one of those people that don't accept change very easily. I should probably re-think the situation.

PHIL