[sumo] Newly translated articles from Le Monde du Sumo online

Manekineko Hikari manekineko at mailshack.com
Wed Jun 13 03:27:07 EDT 2007

Greetings, all!

I am happy to announce publication of newly translated articles from the
latest issues of Le Monde du Sumo and Le Petit Banzuke Illustre. They are:

- The new rikishi in the banzuke (new recruits from Haru 2007 mae-zumo)

- Interview with Musashimaru oyakata (exclusive for MDS)

- Tochiozan, a young man in a hurry (nice presentation of this new
Japanese hope)

You can find them, and many others, at the familiar address:
http://www.lemondedusumo.com (click "English" link at the top).
Of course, all this would not be possible without continuing effort of
our translators and proofreaders. My sincere thanks go to them.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope you will continue to follow Le
Monde du Sumo, both in French and English.

	Jelena "Manekineko" Macan