[sumo] Good Kotomitsuki Article

Philip Sherman philnorm at webtv.net
Tue Jun 12 17:06:53 EDT 2007

Jeff,
Thanks for this information. I like Kotomitsuki and the thought crossed my mind as to when he might make Ozeki.
 I never seem to see many posts about him, and I have often wondered the best way to find out more.
 This article gave me some insight on the man that I didn't have before.
I thought he was younger than the article says he is.
 I would like to see him promoted, but at his age, he has to do it soon, I would guess.

PHIL