[sumo] Hon, behind the scenes

Robert Hovestadt sherlockiama at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:23:15 EDT 2007

Better question, which will probably create furor for my saying it but here
goes:

Have the lifted the unwritten ban on recruiting Hawaiians now that there are

foreigners from elsewhere dominating the sport?

Bob "Sherlockiama" Hovestadt

P.S. I know there was discussion of this in the past and I do not wish to
dredge it up again, but I feel the question is approproiate.