[sumo] Shuzs news rest

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jun 10 19:52:34 EDT 2007

On 2007/06/08, at 2:27, Achim Pawelczyk wrote:
> My favorite Kyoku with a short career in politics is Kyokudozan - from
> him I haven't read anything new in years.

He finished his Diet term and then went into local politics in the
Kansai -- Osaka area I believe. In addition he has been trying business
ventures. The last thing I seem to recall was some kind of health
supplement.

> Ah, towel - that gives me a flashback about my past sins on the ML.
> I clashed with Doreen on that subject :)

I have no recollection. But a man going into his dampatsu usually has
one tucked in his sleeve -- just in case -- or if he tries to tough it
out and then proves unequal to it, someone hands a towel up from below.
It's always a white one, however, not the colored ones they use for the
dohyo.

Doreen Simmons
  jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp