[sumo] Miyabiyama's mother passes away

Joe Kuroda joe_kuroda at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 10:09:43 EDT 2007

--- Joe Petrow <joepetrow at gmail.com> wrote:

> But in Japan, the funeral arrangements are generally
> the
> responsibility of the eldest son.  I couldn't find
> out offhand whether
> or not Miyabiyama has an elder brother,

Miyabiyama has two sisters - one older and one
younger. His father used to manage one of the biggest,
if not the biggest, tax companies in Ibaraki
prefecture.

I also believe the family owns an inn in Ibaraki as
well. My mother-in-law stayed there once.

I think certain arrangements can be done by his
sisters as well as the Takeuchi Clan but as the eldest
son he will be the one to lead the funeral so he has
to make the final arrangement when he comes back from
Hawaii.

I am sure his mother wanted to see him get married but
unfortunately he appeared not incline to do so any
time soon.

.....Jonosuke
  <  Heart  Technique  Physique      &#24515;&#12288;&#25216;&#12288;&#20307;&#12288;>