[sumo] Yubari basho

cottonwood at cymbalom.net cottonwood at cymbalom.net
Thu Jun 7 21:52:37 EDT 2007

I was thinking that, too, when i read about the problems in the area --- I just
adore the pictures I've seen from there.  It seems to be that way here in the
US, too; parts of the country that are so beautiful don't tend to be the places
where there is economic opportunity.  It's sad, and I'm sorry, but I'm proud
that sumo is doing its part.  That's very cool about the free senior tickets.
I wonder if they have to sit up in the "nosebleed" sections...<g>

angie aka Takanjisafari in Texas, US

couple road races there when I lived in Chitose. Also did a XC ski race. The
country is beautiful summer and winter. I would love to live there, but at my
age, I might be considered one of the elderly who needs all those services :-)