[sumo] Yubari basho

Jimbit2 at comcast.net Jimbit2 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 21:39:46 EDT 2007

The situation in Yubari is really tragic. It is a beautiful area. I ran a couple road races there when I lived in Chitose. Also did a XC ski race. The country is beautiful summer and winter. I would love to live there, but at my age, I might be considered one of the elderly who needs all those services :-)
I hope something can be done to solve the financial problems there.

Jim
"Chitose-Taikai"

From: Achim Pawelczyk <sumo at achimp.de>