[sumo] Shuzs news rest

cottonwood at cymbalom.net cottonwood at cymbalom.net
Thu Jun 7 13:06:18 EDT 2007

Thanks for this, Achim.  I wish there were some way to keep up with the
activities of Shoes-on from now on, as he was one of my favorites.

Do you suppose they always give the outgoing rikishi a towel?  I remember
Konishiki shed a fair number of tears.

I wonder if this is Mongolia's first expressway; I also wonder where it goes.
Is there need for one outside Ulan Bataar?

This danpatsu is a momentous occasion, and a sad one for me.

Angie, aka Takanjisafari, in Texas, US