[sumo] [Meta-topic] [ot] [don't read this] Why SML?; Ama

Kaiopectate! cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 10:54:26 EDT 2007

I claim complete responsibility for everything.
  I mean it.

  Now, how about that Ama!
  We are so impressed by him!

Philip Sherman <philnorm at webtv.net> wrote:
  Joe,
I am sorry about that, but when I read the e mail for the first time it said Joe Petrow wrote. So that's what I went by. Sorry for any inconvenience that caused. I am well known for my talent of screwing things up.

PHIL