[sumo] [Meta-topic] [ot] [don't read this] Why SML?

Joe Petrow joepetrow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 06:25:57 EDT 2007

Moti,

Just to make things less clear, I am NOT the one who said that Phil
was the one who erroneously said that you made the quote that Kawika
should have been credited with.  It was, in fact, me who said that
Moti said the quote that Kawika should have been credited with.  And I
am disappointed that Phil chose to attack me in this way.

Say, this _is_ fun!

  - Peterao