[sumo] Photo of Hakuho at Meiji Jingu

Philip Sherman philnorm at webtv.net
Sat Jun 2 23:46:05 EDT 2007

This proves my point. I am sure many of us learned something new from this post.
 Much more worth while than bickering about whose sumo site is better.
 Thank you both for your posts regarding the choice of styles of the Yokozuna's past and present as far as their performance types for special occasions.
Philafuji

PHIL