[sumo] [Meta-topic] Why SML?

Philip Sherman philnorm at webtv.net
Sat Jun 2 23:32:55 EDT 2007

We can bicker back and forth forever.
  Why waste precious time saying my site is better and your site is not better than ours.
 We could be talking about all aspects of sumo and learn more and more about it.
The List and the Forum have good information and knowledge to pass on.
 I belong to both groups. I learn from both groups and have friends in both groups.
 Sumo has room for both groups and plenty more if some others are started.
 Less arguing and more learning please.
  Philafuji

PHIL