[sumo] [Meta-topic] Why SML?

Joe Petrow joepetrow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:12:00 EDT 2007

Thnk of the Sumo ML as more of a variety talk show.  There are
important things talked about on the show...and there is also some
inane chatter and attacks made by the guests and hosts.  Some people
like the extra color that it brings (I personally enjoy the
occasionally flame wars that occur on this list as such a form of
entertainment), while other people want "just the facts".  For those
people, might I recommend the Usenet group rec.sport.sumo?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.sumo/topics

  - Peterao