[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

ozora ozora ozora at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:25:36 EDT 2007

The SML is more of a cross section sumo fans at different levels.

The Forum is just the sanyaku class of sumo fans.

I was hooked on the Forum for about 3 dozen posts then got jumped on for
posting yaocho rumors, which I heard from a good source.  Since it is a web
page format, when you get jumped, you get jumped, hard.  My behavior from 5
years ago on the SML was even thrown in my face, the sanyaku level sumo
otaku on the Forum are pretty darn tough, post with care.