[sumo] [Meta-topic] Why SML?

Robert Brown brownro214 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 20:07:58 EDT 2007

I have been a member of the Sumo mailing list for
years (8 years this July) and it works for me much
better than the Forum.  I get lots of info in one
place from many people who know a lot more about sumo
than I do.  Having the messages sent to my mail box
reminds me to keep up with the happenings in the sumo
world.  If I had to actively search for the info, I
might not get around to it during the course of a
typical busy day.

Kodaiyama