[sumo] Photo of Hakuho at Meiji Jingu

Joe Petrow joepetrow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:33:29 EDT 2007

I have no knowledge of anything specific, other than the fact that
there are two different entrance styles.  That implies to me that, in
the very distant past, the yokozuna had the freedom to choose his own
style.

I await the eventual factual correction that generally follows one of
my posts...

  - Peterao