[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

Sumobaba sumobab at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 10:23:23 EDT 2007

I might add, and correct me if I'm wrong, Moti, that if and when one gets
flamed or flames, or jumped on in the forum, it is kept within the sequence
of posts for the particular subject, not carried throughout the various
subject posts. So, if someone posted that xxxx rikishi is a turd, and
someone else vehemently disagrees and starts calling the poster names,
flaming in other ways, etc., and the reader doesn't like all that, he or she
need just not click on that subject since there are myriad others. All of
the postings on that subject doesn't just get delivered to your mailbox, you
choose which threads interest you and which you care to read.

I'm sure you can explain this better than I did.

Sumobaba