[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

Moti sumo1 at dichne.com
Sat Jun 2 10:21:07 EDT 2007

Achim Pawelczyk wrote:

> Moti schrieb:
>
>>> holier-than-thou attitude is, IMHO, really the pot calling the kettle
>>> black.
>

>> We are more the pot calling the kettle old, and pointing you,
>> (additionally to your kettle) to an electric hot water pot with all
>> its cool functions (keep warm, boil, flame, do not put in water while
>> connected to socket, etc.)
>

> Then the reaction is the image of introducing an electric hot water pot
> to a Japanese tea ceremony :)etc..
> Akinomaki

I think my comparison was misunderstood. I didn't mean that the forum is
for the slick city-dwellers and the List is for the inakappe..It's just
that the forum has enhaced functions like pictures, threads divided by
subject etc.
I will no longer pursue this. To each his own. In any case, most of us
belong to both. As for crossposting etc., I and many others have been
doing that for quite a while.
Have a continued nice weekend.
Kintamayama
Download my Sumo  toolbar at http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/