[sumo] Barbara's site Sumo News video

Marionoumi marionoumi at sat.bbiq.jp
Sat Jun 2 08:50:42 EDT 2007

The tombs of Emperor Meiji and Shoken are not at the Meiji Jingu -- they are
in Kyoto as far as I know. Since the Meiji Jingu is a shinto shrine, you
won't find anything related to death there, as that would be contrary to the
religion.

However, the soul of Emperor Meiji is enshrined at the Meiji Jingu.

Marionoumi