[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

Achim Pawelczyk sumo at achimp.de
Sat Jun 2 08:21:51 EDT 2007

Moti schrieb:

>> holier-than-thou attitude is, IMHO, really the pot calling the kettle
>> black.

> We are more the pot calling the kettle old, and pointing you,
> (additionally to your kettle) to an electric hot water pot with all its
> cool functions (keep warm, boil, flame, do not put in eater while
> connected to socket, etc.)

Then the reaction is the image of introducing an electric hot water pot
to a Japanese tea ceremony :)

It might be fun to have reports sometimes about what in essence is
presently discussed on the Forum by the grown-ups -
maybe we can then raise some more here on the "inaka"-list ...

Even better would be some kind of interface - some members of both
conveying interesting question and answers.

If we go on like this the next comparison might be Forum=Tokyo and
List=Yubari (maybe Chitose-Taikai could tell about that).

--
Akinomaki