[sumo] Photo of Hakuho at Meiji Jingu

Scott Kahn smk1 at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 1 15:24:53 EDT 2007

Whew!  Thanks, Sumobaba.   Am I relieved!

I thought my eyes were going for a second or that my cry out for
modernization had been taken a bit too literally by the YDC...
(http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42996000/jpg/_42996771_sumo_afp416.jpg
may take you directly there without having to go through the portal, I
got this by calling up "Properties")

Sukubidubidu