[sumo] Photo of Hakuho at Meiji Jingu

Scott Kahn smk1 at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:34:01 EDT 2007

I clicked on the link and saw a picture of ballerinas dancing on the
Millenium Bridge in London.  Either the picture in the link changes
throughout the day, or Hakuho has really put a unique stamp on his
ceremony.  Not to mention that he and his assistants have, in a very
short time, acquired rather shapely physiques...

Or, should I click on picture #5?

Sukubidubidu