[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

Pierre Wohlleben Pierre.Wohlleben at gmx.net
Fri Jun 1 14:22:33 EDT 2007

Achim Pawelczyk wrote:
> Every time I look at it, the size of a page annoys me: e. g. 100k for
> maybe 2k content I would need for it on the ML.

There *is* a reduced-size version of the forum:

http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/lofiversion/index.php

Of course, it's stripped of most of the things that make it easier to navigate the forum, too, such as "View New Posts" that Moti mentioned (which I don't use), or the "Jump to First Unread Post" buttons on each thread (which I do use extensively, allowing me to bypass basically everything I've seen before).

Asashosakari