[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

cottonwood at cymbalom.net cottonwood at cymbalom.net
Fri Jun 1 10:04:31 EDT 2007

This is the best place for a quick update about what is happening during a
basho, especially for those of us who don't have access to the video on TV.
Also, I've been in this list since God was a child, and I like a lot of the
people who post here.

Sumo Forum is great if you have plenty of time.  You can find pictures and
lots of in-depth discussion there.  I would encourage people who are sumo fans
to sign up for both!

Angie in Texas, US