[sumo] Meta-Question: Why SML?

Joe Petrow joepetrow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:52:19 EDT 2007

On 6/1/07, John Racine <gaijira at ace.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I've been a member for over eight years, and I've valued
> all the input I've received here.  I guess I'm really asking the true
> believers of the SML to tell me why they keep on keepin' on.

Nowadays I rarely have time to go surfing around the net for things.
Having all things worth following easily accessable in my GMail
account is a great convenience.

The way I see it, SumoForum is for sumo maniacs.  The Sumo ML is for
people who just want to keep in touch with what is happening in the
world of sumo...and to perhaps learn where Lynn Matsuoka's next art
sale will be taking place.

  - Peterao