[sumo] [flame] OT/invitation, Hawaii Jungyo SUMO Art exhibit

O'Flaherty, Brian brian.o'flaherty at banctec.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 03:40:38 EDT 2007

Hi,
   Ah now lads and lassies, this is ridiculous.  This is all very
unnecessary and it could even be the beginning of the end of this list if it
becomes exclusively a bitch-fight.  Can any adult who wants to send
snide/unhelpful/unconstructive responses count to 10 and move on.  I really
REALLY don't care if something is OT or whether it is labelled slightly
incorrectly.  It doesn't matter.  This is not my only mailing list but it is
quickly becoming the most tedious.

Rgds
Brian

On 6/1/07, Emmett Wayne <emmett.wayne at us.army.mil> wrote:
> THIS IS NOT ABOUT SUMO.  THIS IS ABOUT LYNN.  THIS SHOULD BE LABELED OT /
> PERSONAL.  THEN WE HAVE A CHOICE NOT TO OPEN IT.
>

> AND YES, THE YELLING IS ON PURPOSE!
>

> EMMETT
>
> TORIDEYAMA

$$
BancTec Ltd
Reg Office: Jarman House, Mathisen Way, Poyle Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire SL3 0HF. Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512. VAT GB 228 4783 38.