[sumo] OT/invitation, Hawaii Jungyo SUMO Art exhibit

Lynn Matsuoka artist at aloha.net
Fri Jun 1 02:00:12 EDT 2007

The opening of the SUMO SPIRIT art exhibition celebrating the art of sumo
and the June Tour, will be June 7. It will be up past the time the rikishi
leave here( Honolulu). If you are interested in attending the opening or
another day ( you can walk down from the stadium, about 6 minutes walk,
1/2 blocks left from the corner of Beretania and Ward) please see the
website or email me for the invitation, as I cannot attach it here.

Lynn Matsuoka
the SUMO artlst
www.traditions.jp

Lynn Matsuoka , called the "DEGAS of Japanese Sumo and Kabuki", has also
won awards for her hula reportage paintings in Hawaii. Her Sumo artwork is
in collections around the world, as well as the Morikami Museum of Art.
Other action  clients include   Football,  Baseball and  International
horse shows.
Please contact the artist for  portrait, sports and corporate commissions.

Web  sites :   http:// www.traditions.jp & www.hamptonsartist.com

Tel USA 808-479-5966
In Tokyo 080-3278-0780